CB/Chris and I were married. What an adventure it has been! We both graduated from college and moved to Boston in the first year. The places we have lived since are:
-Las Vegas
-Provo, UT (for Chris' MBA/MA)
-Mexico City (for only 2 months . . .)
-Palo Alto, CA (for Chris' Ph.D -- I know, SUCH an over-achiever!)
-Ellicott City, MD (first job after 7 years of school -- teaching at Univ of MD)
-Apex, NC (hopefully this is it . . .)
And along the way we have managed to have 5 kids! We feel so blessed today to celebrate the birthday of our family -- What a ride!
I sure love you, babe! Thanks for making the journey so much fun!!
7 comments:
Happy anniversary! Today is our 10th!
that is a lot of moves. wish we could live by each other, maybe we'll just have to move to NC.
Congratulations! Isn't it amazing to look back over the years? I hope you went to dinner somewhere special and were able to do some fun things together to celebrate.
xoxo
happy anniversary!! i can't believe all the things you've done together and places you've lived.
it really is crazy how fast time flies. hope you two had a fabu evening to celebrate!
Congrats. You make the cutest couple I swear!
hey lady congrats! you guys have been busy!! he is so cute, hope it is all going good. cole is back at it today and mace, starts after labor day...FREEDOM!!!!!!
gotta see ya soon! ~xo
How glad we are that our path crossed with yours in Palo Alto during the "over-achiever" phase:)
Post a Comment