CB and I got some complimentary tickets to see this game last night.
UNC vs Michigan State. Very fun to see a rematch of last years' final, and we won, (again) which was fabulous.
OK, I know. pretty blurry, but my kids like the
mascot, so I took a few of him.



Very fun game -- I've never seen so much Carolina blue in my life! Go Heels!
5 comments:
Nellie, its like the whole Christmas card thing.... I wanna see YOU and Chris in the pics here. ;)
What? You didn't see me with the blue hair and chris with his chest painted??
It's fun to see your blog too! I love keeping up with people this way- ya read when you have the time too! :-) Have a great week too!!
Nellie, I need your new address so I can send a Christmas card your way. My email is ambergoodsn@gmail.com.
Hope you're doing well!
xo
Okay I typed that too fast. The email is ambergoodson@gmail.com
:)
Post a Comment