(Ollie was a little nervous with G in the Nacho Libre mask . . .)
George turned six (!) on 2/23, and we celebrated by having dinner at a restaurant of his choice: Subway. Then it was back to our house for cake and presents (not in that order, of course). It was an excellent night, all in all. I really, really love "no friend party" years. We still celebrate plenty and I don't' have to plan a party. Next year will be different, of course. It will be his turn to party with his friends (and with his family, which always leads to two parties.) This is just one of the many reasons we do them every other year!
3 comments:
Hoooray for G-man! I am the only blue-eyed person in my family of 7... I didn't realize that about him. He is getting so big - TALL! All the kids look so different to me... this calls for a visit. ;-)
happy happy birthday george! love that little face :) not such a little guy anymore!
Yay for George and yay for crazy hat/hair day! I love how creative Daisy is. A cup hidden on her head! Oliver looks so grown up and so amazingly cute in the picture of the boys on the stairs. We need to get to know this little person better!
Post a Comment