We returned home to sunny North Carolina (oops -- almost wrote California -- when will that tendency go away and another place really feel like home??) after a nice visit to SLC for Christmas only to find many lovely Christmas cards awaiting our arrival. It is so nice to hear from so many dear friends -- I only hope that we won't be off their lists next year since I gave myself permission to skip them this year. It is such a great tradition, and I love getting them, so please keep them coming!
Our trip was a good one, but of course we weren't able to see as many friends as we had hoped. How does that happen? Where does the time go? (Jenny, I feel terrible . . . let's shoot for Baltimore during the season!!)
As soon as I get pictures downloaded I will post them. I know, I have said this before, but I have a new laptop, and all the pictures get downloaded to the desktop, so as soon as my tech support (CB/Chris) helps me figure all this technological stuff out, I PROMISE I will post pictures.
Anyway, I sincerely wish my dear blogging friends and family (and all you nameless stalkers) a very happy and healthy New Year.
6 comments:
Yah Nelly! I was hoping to see a blog from you! Have a great new year!
Happy New Year! How are you feeling? I hear you on 'forgetting' what state your living in! I am finally not doing it as much but for the first 3 months here I would usually wake up and have to think hard about where I was living. The other odd thing would be driving and would often have to do a doubletake at all the consistent license plates and remember what state I was in! Oh and last thing that my hubby would laugh a lot about is that I still sometimes say I am going out to Giant or other MD stores that surely don't exist here. Hope you all are getting settled in your new place! Will look forward to seeing pictures!
Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound. Sorry we missed you but I am glad you had a good trip. Maybe next time, huh?
Happy New Year! Hope all is well and that you have adjusted well so far. We just returned from Kauai last week and now the busy life begins. We met up with the Colburns of course. Now I always think of you and Canfield when I go to Kauai. We'll just have to meet up there some day!
Take care!
Happy New Year! I can't wait to see all your "sure to be cute" pics!
i know there is never enough time to get around to everyone....the kids and i will have to make a trip to see you this summer!! looks like you had a great time!! and even got to enjoy the snow! bet it was nice to get to warmer weather though! we look forward to seeing you!
Post a Comment