The Grinch:
My mom teaches school and brought home the script and props she uses when her students put on the Grinch play. Daisy made an excellent Grinch, with Sadie as Cindy-Lou Who, and Henry reluctantly played Max, the Grinch's dog. (George is a baby Who -- he loved being able to drink from a baby bottle -- hopefully this will not carry over to when there are bottles in our home again!) I think they did it at least 4 times, the last time Henry needed a little bribe to be Max, but here are some pictures of one of the performances, anyway!


The one and only family picture we remembered to take -- our last Sunday in SLC after church. Oh well, at least there is one.


6 comments:
You all look great. We love the grinch!
Such a lovely family picture! You look great and I'm sure you feel great! Hope your pregnancy treats you well! Have a terrific 2009!!
Cute family picture! That Grinch play sounds really cute.
Nellie,
Such a great family pic. Your kids are too cute for words. I hope you are getting settled and that Chris isn't spending too much time wearing his mask around town. That was the greatest! Glad to see he still knows how to have fun. Hope you are feeling well.
Becky
What a beautiful family you have Nellie.
I'm playing blog catch-up after my 6 week break from life in order to figure out how to be a mommy (still working on it). So fun to see the family. I love the grinch play!
Post a Comment