Well, on Christmas night the "boys" were feeling a little restless, and it was dumping snow out, so they decided to wear their masks while "skiing" behind a car. The following photos were taken after their little escapade, and yes, they wore their masks the whole time and were not arrested. I initially promised not to publish these on the blog, but as their elder sister and wife, respecitvely, I just can't resist. How often do you get a few twenty-somethings (and, ahem, one thirty-something) acting like High School idiots? Watch out Jack Black!





10 comments:
Classic! by the way... GO UTES!!!
Whoot-Woo!I love them. I think it would actually be scary if they were not wearing the masks!
that is so great - I love it! I wish I could tell who was who though. I totally need one of those masks!
great post. it was so fun to have you all in town for the holiday. come back soon. maybe we'll have to come out there to the warmth, it is snowing and freezing today.
LOL! One of the funniest I've seen for a long time! I would say you are way blessed to have all those men in your life! :)
OH.MY.GOODNESS! I came here from Lauren's blog and I'm thinking some of these need to be posted in Dan's office here at the embassy....I'm sure my husband could find a few locations for them! So funny! I would have never guessed Dan would do something like this...then again, when brothers get together (I have 3 boys of my own so I am in for it!)
Love it! That must have been so much fun. Crazy things happen when family gets together. Thank you for sharing. Made my day.
Wow. You guys really got beat down with the dork stick...I want a mask.
Wow. You guys really got beat down with the dork stick...I want a mask.
I'm glad to see they had clothes on when they did the skiing! Too funny!
Post a Comment