We had a lovely day -- it was another "snow day" (though bright and sunny) and she chose to bring her friend Hannah to build-a-bear and then to dinner to celebrate. I must say that Build-a-bear is pretty cute. Sadie came, too, and the three girls chose adorable bunnies with all the clothes and shoes, of course. I wish I had taken photos, but of course I didn't. Here are some other photos of our birthday girl:
In "Uncle Ben's" helicopter in Jan. 2008

7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Daisy!! I so wish that I could be there to celebrate with you (and the fam).
Build a Bear sounded like it was fab. You look as darling as ever!
We love you Daisy. Julia is still asking when she can play with Daisy and Sadie again.
Yes, "spunkiness" seems to radiate from her. What a doll! Sounds like you need a camera strap to hook on your belt loop or something:)
Daisy is way to cute! Happy 9th b-day. Great choice with Build a Bear. Sooo much fun.
Happy Birthday Daisy girl!!!
You know you can change the publish date on your posts and the kids will be none the wiser!
What a sweetheart! Happy Birthday!
No..she can't be nine!! What a pretty girl. Happy Birthday Daisy...
Post a Comment