Friday, January 9, 2009

It's a Boy!

We feel so grateful that despite my AMA status (advanced maternal age-- !), everything looks good -- a blessing indeed! I must admit I am surprised, but happily so!

21 comments:

mkt said...

Congrats! We're so very excited for you!

Airi said...

Yeah for boyz! They are lots of work...soooo much energy!! Hey, but you will be just fine! Congratulations and good luck with the pregnancy! My kids keep asking me when we're gonna have another one...I think they are CRAZY!! But then again...who knows what is in store for our family. Hope you are adjusting well over there!

Sarajane said...

boy? I was sure you were having a girl, maybe you'll have to have #6:) I am excited for you guys. Three brothers- wow.

mom2beachbums said...

Surprised as well, funny how we can imagine what we think you will have ---I kept imagining a mini Sadie or Daisy! But I am biased of course in that I love maintaining my all boy brood so feel priveleged in a new little guy! The world needs more good men! I can't wait to see if you have another blue eyed one like your beautiful last boy! Where's the sonogram pics? HUGE CONGRATULATIONS (AMA --I love that term and only in obstetrics do they label a 30something age as OLD!)

birdie said...

Yay! Congrats! I thought for sure it was going to be a girl - don't know why. But 3 boys will be fab (especially because you've been in baby boy mode and already have all the clothes from Henry/George)

Mary Sunshine said...

Congrats, Nellie and Chris! Next question, will George be the only blue eyed child in the family?

Krista Lou Cook said...

Congratulations! Happy Boy!

Lindsey said...

Congrats Nellie!! How exciting! What 7l;AMA - - you are hilarious!

Lindsey said...

Sorry - I had a little helper on that post

Michele said...

Congratulation! Can't wait to see what color eyes he'll have. You sure make cute ones.

Elder Turner said...

NELL~ CONGRATS!!! ANOTHER CUTE LITTLE MAN...SO FUN! WE GOTTA SEE YOU GUYS SOON! LOVE YA

Katie Hendrickson said...

wOO-hOO...can't wait to meet him!

Allie said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

Allie (Lauren's little sis)

queenieweenie said...

I am SO excited for you and SO excited that I got a sneak peek on my comments!

Baby boys are THE BEST...and big boys are SO MUCH easier than big girls.

I am so excited for you guys.

Much love.

guthriegang said...

thats exciting!!! congratulations!!!

the design boss said...

you make the most beautiful kids! I am excited to see this little one! Congrats!

Bek said...

Congrats!! I always think about you being a "girl" family, but now you are officially testosterone heavy.. Hurrah for boys!

Glad the test cam out fine.. it really would be fine either way (and I would know) but this is the answer we all want to hear (and AMA?WHAT???)

J-Lo said...

I'd like to replace AMA with SHM (smokin' hot mama)!

Megan said...

Yay, Nellie! Congrats! Just catching up on your posts... I'm a little behind. Miss you! xoxo...

megan said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. So glad everything is going well for you all. ~ Megan V

Rachel said...

Yay, Nellie! How fun for your family. I'm impressed by your courage to have 5. You go, girl!