Tuesday, July 21, 2009

for Auntie Lauren







6 comments:

Katie Hendrickson said...

...and cousin Katie! I want to eat his face up!! Hope you guys are doing great!

Cacooning said...

He's so big and so cute!!! :)

mom2beachbums said...

He is absolutely adorable and want to grab him up and hold! Hopefully I'll still be 'baby hungry' by the time my own comes out in a few weeks LOL. Hope the kids are adjusting well to being back in school! Bet it might be nice having it a little quieter at home.

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FINALLY! I just keeping playing the "how can I get to NC" game. Maybe seeing Carmen's babe will satisfy me... for a little while...

He is so scrumptious!

Sarajane said...

handsome little guy. Wish we could see you all sooner then later- Christmas in SLC?

birdie said...

yum, yum, yummy! what a little sweet one!