These boys are playing . . . (not thrilled about their location!)
. . . and these boys, too! I'd be rich if I got paid every time I picked up Lego's. And Bakugon, too. H is loving having all these guys as his neighbors. Yep. they all live within a 5 house radius. This is pretty much what my house looks like on any given afternoon.
8 comments:
It's b/c he is a boy. William sleeps rock hard. Ollie is so beautiful!
OK so my earlier comment of you having a quieter house these days may not be the case! But how fun for the boys to have so many playmates! You must be the cool house! My boys would love your street as we keep seeming to end up on girl dominant streets. How sweet your little Ollie looks sound asleep.
so fun! you guys are so lucky to have so many families with kiddos nearby.
oh, your boys are so cute!
I know first hand the amount of kids in your hood. Hope you have some tylenol handy. Ollie is too sweet snoozing away... hmmm
oh and i love that G and friend are playing with a Costco size pack of toothpaste.
what a baby doll! He is so, so cute. Congratulations again!
Love that someone else feels the same way I do. You have beautiful kids. Much Aloha!
Post a Comment