Maybe, just maybe it's a growth-spurt? Wait. I'm done wishing . . .
This guy turned 7. Who says you don't get enough presents when it's "just" a family party year?
Henry's first grade class before their Thanksgiving feast. (The other class were Native Americans.)
Mid-November CB suffered through the Richmond marathon -- his time was 3:21, six minutes slower than he hoped. No Boston qualifier this time, but MUCH faster than most of us could ever dream of running 26.2 miles. He was on pace to finish under 3:15 until mile 25, when he said he "felt like he was going to die." (SO glad he didn't.)
Here he's just forcing himself to smile -- he was pretty hammered . . . George thought his medal was cool.

Running toward the finish line:
Running toward the finish line:
Oh, and I realized pictures of Sadie's birthday (the week before Halloween) never got put on the blog -- oops. It was a good day for her, I think.
Now we are looking forward to Thanksgiving and are so excited for our guests. My Mom, brother Sam, his girlfriend Addie, sis-in-law Erin, and her three kids are all coming. Yea! Should be a party, and hopefully I have enough food for Sam.
5 comments:
oh man, i missed all those Bdays! I'm a terrible aunt. =( too many kids to keep track of. i am jealous i am missing out on the Thanksgiving fun but I am super thrilled to see you all at Christmas. tell baby O all you want for Christmas is for him to sleep all night looooong. maybe that will do the trick. =) xoxo.
go CB! you've motivated Rob to start running again. He hopes to do a race or two, I think, if his bad knees can hold up.
Sounds about like my life. I love seeing your kids. Have Happy Holidays!
wish we could be there with you right now. hope you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving! sounds like a BUSY thanksgiving! but fun. hopefully someday we'll be able to actually get together for a holiday!
I'm catching up with my blogging buddies...hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving and that you have a relaxing...Christmas!! We will be up in Oregon and Seattle for Christmas this year. Missing the snow and the skiing! We'll have to meet up sometime in the future for a trip... would love to meet your clan!! Have a safe and wonderful holiday season...oh, and I may contact you for your address if I can't find it. I'm sending cards out this year!
Post a Comment