Saturday, October 31, 2009
More Halloween!
Last night we were invited to an adult party by some neighbors. Costumes were mandatory, so here we are as Pinocchio and Gepetto. My shorts are leiderhotzen (sp? even spell check doesn't know . . .) that my uncle brought my mom when he got home from his mission in Germany. He is in his 70's, so they are about 50 years old. Yeah, they were a bit short, but we really needed a costume. I didn't take any pictures of the festivities, but it was a pretty lively group. I guess getting a bunch of adults together without their kids and with alcohol equals a rowdy crowd. The cops came twice. I guess the beer pong players were pretty loud. It was fun, though, and nice to mingle with the neighbors, even of some of them don't remember we were there. :) Good times in the hood.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Pinocchio and Gepetto- great idea. and very cute kids.
Super adorable kids ~ love all their costumes!! And your home looks so festive as well! Funny to see you in those shorts ~ we have two pairs that we inherited from my mom who has had them for years from an uncle who got them in Europe. I have kept them in our Halloween stash never knowing what to do with them ~ Pinochio! Sadie is soooo grown, she now looks like your sister Nellie.
Your kids look so cute. And your costume is adorable. Love the skirt.
You are awesome...you are doing such a great job keeping up with your lovely blog!! I love keeping in touch! I've not had the time of the day or night to blog and finally I did!!! I am going to print my blog pages for memory...sooo worth it, especially with all the time that goes into it. You should too...you have such fabulous pictures of your kids!! One day we will have to get together!!! Loved catching up with your happenings!
way to go with the costumes for you and ceeb - very creative. we were not so creative at our house, i'm afraid. em wouldn't stand still long enough to get a pic - they're all blurry!
Post a Comment