A picture of the carved pumpkins. (The extra kids are our neighbors.)
Here's our little Vampire. The costume is courtesy of my friend Amber -- she's the only girl I know who would think to get a mini tuxedo for her baby on Halloween. It was a hit in the neighborhood, but was too warm to keep it on for too long. Thanks, Amber!
All he needs is some vampire teeth -- I'm pretty sure they would not have gone over well . . .
All he needs is some vampire teeth -- I'm pretty sure they would not have gone over well . . .
4 comments:
that is so cute, I love it. . plus it looks warm unlike Oregon!
so fun!! what a cute neighborhood you guys have! lucky you and lucky kiddos!
Yes. Yes it does. And it is important to use and rotate your food storage. Hmmm...it's Thursday. I'll bet that portion of food storage is now gone.
Thanks for the comment on our blog. I rarely check blogs nowadays, but have loved playing catch up for a few minutes tonight. Your little guy is SO adorable and I LOVE the vampire costume. So fun!
Post a Comment