Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Red Butte Gardens Bingham family pictures
The day after the wedding, we were able to get together with Chris/CB's family for some family pictures. First of all, it was so great to be able to spend some time with Chris/CB's siblings and their spouses. It was such fun! Again, the weather was beautiful, and so was the setting. The cousins had a great time by this little pond. The boys were especially enamored with the fish. Henry was sure he could catch one, even when a fishing pole and worm were found . . . Of course, George did find a way to fall into this pond, but luckily it was after the majority of the pictures were taken. I wish I would have taken some photos of him screaming and dripping from head to toe. It was hilarious! A day to remember, for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the picture of the kids on the rocks!! So cute!! What a great looking bunch!!
Such a great day. We loved seeing you.
xo
Post a Comment