
We had a little snow in December (the day after Christmas, to be exact), which was great since it happened on a Saturday night and church was cancelled the next day. Hooray! This is the one and only time I am happy for snow.


Ollie could barely move -- he was like Randy on "Christmas Story." He didn't last long....

We went to DC for a couple of days before New Years. Of course I took no pictures, but we walked the Mall in DC, stopped at the Temple, and saw our awesome friends, the Dicksons. I was short and sweet . . . hopefully we will be back soon to see more of our friends.

Daisy turned 11 on 1/21. The time passes so quickly! It was a no-friend party year, so we celebrated with just our family with dinner at IHOP and cake afterwards. Happy Birthday to our sweet D!!
5 comments:
Your family is just sooo sweet! And could you get any cuter as a mom?! Love ya!!!!Happy Snow while I melt in the rain!!! ;)
cute pics! wish we could see you guys - sounds like you had a wonderful holiday. cute D - i can't believe she's so old!
sending love
xoxo
So Cute. I like the boys in the bottom picture! -- Such boys, right? :D
Ok, how does that with with non-friend, friend parties? Do you alternate years? I am liking the sound of this!
It's been awhile. You and your fam are looking great! Yes,we are going for the even number...and that is it!! I'll have 3 girls and 3 boys! I am feeling quite old for this, but by April he's coming out whether we're ready or not! So many things are happening and things are crazy over here, but we are all happy and moving forward! My girl will be getting bapized in a couple of weeks too! Good luck with all your craziness!!
D's birthday photo look like all of our family photos. Except without the cute girls smiling smiles. I hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment