
Last weekend Sadie brought a baby home. An annoying fake baby that woke me up at night. Of course it was on a weekend Chris/CB was travelling, so he didn't get a chance to meet her. We called her
LaFawnda. I guess we just had
Napolean on the brain. Anyway, she was really high maintenance. She had to be rocked and fed and changed and held just right or she would wail. And her head/neck was super sensitive. Ugh. She travelled with us in the car everywhere we went. As if I didn't already have enough going on in the backseat of my car . . . It was awesome. When Daisy is in 8
th grade, she is SO writing the essay instead.
3 comments:
Ha!Ha! That's AWESOME!
ha!! we never had those babies when we were in jr. high - just egg babies. a LOT quieter :)
That is so funny. I hope my girls never have that assignment!
Post a Comment