Friday, September 5, 2008

Cowboy George

George LOVES to dress up -- I mean really loves it. Thank goodness he actually has "boy" dress-ups now. We have many a picture of older brother Henry in tu-tus. One of the many advantages of having an older brother, I suppose. Today he announced that he was a cowboy, complete with rain boots, sombrero and broom as a horse. Then we played the "horsey song," and he ran around. For those of you who don't know, I am a Texan, and realize that proper cowboy boots must be purchased ASAP -- rain boots, though practical, are definitely NOT Cowboy boots.
The other day, G insisted on the layered dress-up look -- You can't really see them all, but underneath this lovely get-up, he has on Dr. scrubs, a swimsuit that looks like a shorty wetsuit, a full-length spiderman suit, and then what you can see in the photo. I personally like the lovely leopard "sweater" he chose to accentuate his muscles. Very muscle-man like.

5 comments:

Mary Sunshine said...

Very cute pictures! I guess you could say George goes "all out" with dress-up. Does H still dress up in anything boy or girl? Anxiously awaiting our kindergarten starting Monday.

Krista Lou Cook said...

oh my... thats great he has such a good imagination! i agree with the boots- cowboy boots, a must.

Katie Hendrickson said...

I'm cracking up...these are CB back in the day!!!!

birdie said...

Nice leopard sweater - it really does accentuate those muscles.

Those pics are too funny! We'll be getting some cowboy boots soon enough...

Michele said...

I have the biggest smile on my face. Sooo adorable. I think that George just became my favorite Bingham child. I love him!