So I have been tagged by both my sis-in-law and my friend Sarah in less than 24 hours. I must say that I was extremely tempted to ignore both due to the fact that I have about a million things to do before our movers come in one week. S0, as a compromise, the tags are similar, so I have morphed it into one. Seems fair to me:
3 joys: (sorry SJ -- 3 is much shorter than 8!)
1. sleeping
2. a good shower
3. a good book
(kids are a given, although they don't make me joyful all the time!)
3 fears:
I am really not too fearful of a person. Sure, I worry about things I can't control like car accidents or severe illnesses, but overall, I am optimistic about the future.
3 surprising things:
1. I love it when the laundry is completely done -- so much so that I hate to be the first to put something in the basket when it's dirty. Too bad my kids don't have the same obsession.
2. ? Guess I'm just not that surprising!
3 Favorite TV shows
1. Baseball. I as sad it's over, but there's always next season!
2. I want to say The Office, except for we keep on forgetting it's on. Now we need to Netflix all the seasons we've missed and catch up.
3. ? I used to like Grey's Anatomy, but now it's bugging me, and as I mentioned above, my first joy is sleeping . . . What can I say, sleep wins out 90% of the time!
3 things I did today:
1. rode a school bus
2. visited the National Aquarium in Baltimore with G's preschool class. (hence the bus)
3. Tried to do laundry, until the washer broke. Ugh. Now what is my poor little stressed, obsessed with laundry brain going to do?
3 things I am wishing for:
1. Duh. A new washing machine like my sis-in-law's. Oh please, please . . . !
2. new camera. mine stinks.
3. a chef. (dream on!)
3 things I love:
1. the beach.
2. 4 sleeping kids at the end of the day. A little quiet goes a long way toward being ready for the noise again tomorrow!
3. eating food that I didn't make.
3 things I hate:
1. a broken washing machine. (can you see the obsession coming through?)
2. sick kids. Especially the coughs -- no sleep for any of us.
3. sharing drinks with G. He has not yet mastered taking swallows without leaving things behind.
Let's see . . . did I do OK at morphing the two? Now I tag Mary, Michele, Lauren and Erin (even though she doesn't blog -- come on, E! Join our ranks . . . (she's the one with the fancy washing machine)).
4 comments:
o no. not a day goes by that i don't love having a washing machine, i don't even have one of the new fancy ones but i love that i don't have to go to the laundromat (first year of marriage) and i don't have to wheal the little portable washer over the my Kitchen sink (2, 3, 4 years of marriage). And I can wash whenever I want to and don't have to save that stinky shirt Jules spilled all over until my turn (5th year of marriage) we shared our neighbors washer and dryer. Good luck with the move. And I am so excited that you guys are coming out for Christmas- so fun.
I think I'll morph my tag also... I feel the same about laundry and love when it's done - but I hate folding it. That's my problem...
I'm glad to hear that you were riding a school bus for a field trip and not just for fun:)
I think I share your dislike of being tagged. I was tagged for the first time two weeks ago and have managed to avoid doing a post. Is there a tagging police that comes to find you if you wait too long?
Not a lot of time to watch T.V. with all of that laundry to do, but you have to catch up on the Office....so funny! Love learning more about you. Didn't know about the laundry obsession. Love it!
Post a Comment