Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My sentiments, exactly!

"Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few." This is part of a comment my brother-in-law left on my sister-in-law's blog last night. His first ever comment on a blog. Big step. I do, however, think he is absolutely correct, which is why I have nothing to blog about these days! Nevertheless, for my three followers, a brief update:


-We're getting ready to move on Monday (11/24 -- my brother's birthday -- Happy 39th (!), Andrew!).


-Not packing a thing -- they come to pack on Friday.

-Today is Henry's 6th birthday! He went around all morning saying "I'm six!"

some photos of the birthday boy:

age 3.5 -- our Fourth of July Parade



first day of Kindergarten



Duck tours, Baltimore -- Summer 2008


With "toady" our pet for 2 weeks this past August. Then he disappeared -- my kind of pet!
We're all so grateful H was born! He's such a sweet boy -- loves school, is a good helper (most of the time), and provides some much needed testosterone after two older drama queens!
Happy Birthday, H!!
Oh, and just to see if our three blog followers are paying attention, here's the final kicker:
Our family will be expanding to 7 people in early June. Not a typo -- heard the heartbeat yesterday and need to tell . . .

yes, we are excited. (I think)
*My apoligies to my mom and mother-in-law if you read this first and have not yet recieved a phone call. We haven't even told the kids yet.


29 comments:

birdie said...

WHAT?!!! Another baby at your house?! Yay!!

Happy bday to Henry too and yay for moving, but holy cow! So exciting!

linda said...

Wow - that is so wonderful! I am so happy for you. So, so happy. What an exciting time - moving, a birthday and a baby! Have you thought of the name Linda if it is a girl?

Krista Lou Cook said...

And you thought you did not have anything to say? Congrats!

J-Lo said...

Nice try using a smaller font to disguise the BEST news!:) Congratulations. Early June is a great time to be born (I'll keep my fingers crossed for 6/5 which just happens to be the day yours truly made her debut on this earth).

Big and wonderful changes are on the horizon!

BTW, having movers come is on my "one of these days..." list. I'm so glad you don't have to do your own packing.

Also, BTW, I've seen WAY mor than 3 people comment on your blog:)

Nellie said...

Ok, I'm feeling the love now. J-LO, I mean no disrespect to your bday, but I will be hoping for a late May arrival . . . only the even number babies at my house have obliged, however, and this one is obviously an odd, so who knows!?! Actual date is 6/3.

mkt said...

Woo-hoo! No more attempting to count five children and having to remind yourself to stop at four... exciting news!

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap, Nellie!!!
YEAHHHHHH!
I am so excited for you!
Take it easy and ENJOY every moment!
Love you!

Mary Sunshine said...

Congratulations! I knew it! Ever since you left the door partially open in a conversation I had with you, I knew this would come sometime. So exciting! When your mom was here she and I actually had a brief exchange about how we both thought you guys would probably have another one.

We'd also like to wish H a Happy Birthday! Abe brought it up all on his own a couple of months ago that H's b-day was just before his and he proceeded to write it on the calendar for everyone to remember.

queenieweenie said...

YEAH!!! That is so exciting. You are more woman than I am.

Good luck with all the moving and shtuff...not my favorite thing to do pregnant!

Emily said...

Wow! Congratulations! I had no idea you wanted more! That is so exciting. What is your due date? I am just thrilled for you.

Meredith said...

NELLIE!!!!!!!!

SPEECHLESS.

BEYOND EXCITED.

LITERALLY HALF SCREAMING/HALF LAUGHING RIGHT NOW. Like I have gone mad or something.

You are amazing. AMAZING.

Megan said...

Yay Nellie! You and CB make beautiful babies! Lucky you! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. And I can't wait to see you next month. I love you! Tell CB congrats for me too... xoxo.

Julie Marie Winans said...

Congratulations Nellie! you are such a great mom and I will miss seeing you around when you leave us!

mom2beachbums said...

You have more followers than you think LOL...
CONGRATULATIONS....awesome parents w/ awesome kid's should have more babies! Have fun telling the kid's (your girls are going to be so excited?!) Hope you are feeling ok. AND best wishes for a smooth move YAY!!

Emily S. said...

3 readers? Yeah right! Congrats - that is very exciting news!!! And good luck with your move - what, no elders quorum? You are moving up in the world!

Kris said...

Yay for you! SOO excited for you and hope months 3-8 go by in a flash! I'm trying to find a chunk of time to email you back (I've started 3 times and not been able to finish - something else always comes up!) Good luck with the move and talk to you soon!

Sarajane said...

baby! what?! we are so excited for you. I didn't think you were serious in March when you said pool side that you wanted another one. Rob did not believe me when I told him that I read that you were having a number 5. So fun. I hope you are feeling well. Any first thoughts boy / girl? how fun to have two of each so whatever you have will be just perfect.

Sister Abby Bowler said...

Wow, congratulations on #5! And good luck with the move, too! And by the way, given the number of comments on this post, I think you have more than three followers ;o) I love checking up on you and your cute fam!

Catie said...

So exciting!! I can't wait to see you in just a few days. Be safe traveling and I am so thrilled for you! #5, amazing!

Michele said...

I am the 20th person to congratulate you. CONGRATULATIONS! Such exciting news. Our prayers and thoughts are with you Nellie and your family as you get ready for the big move.

Katie Hendrickson said...

As if you have 3 followers....
What!?! You crazy lady! So excited for you. YOu guys are the best parents ever!!!! You should have like 20!!!

Alan said...

Congratulations Chris and Nellie. You guys rock! We hope you LOVE your new place. You deserve the best!

eryn said...

Waaahoooo! I am shocked, but so happy to hear that two people who make kids so well are having another. Now, could you please talk to Scott? Keep posting. I love reading up on you. p.s. when are you due?

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving from Don and I, Jane and Andy (we're all in Phoenix together).

Hope all went well with the moving - we're thinking about you!

Team Fellows said...

Congratulations Nellie! Five is a good number. I hope your move went well and that you had a great Thanksgiving!

Bek said...

Wow Nellie!! Hurrah. More Binghams, that is what the world needs, I think...

Hope you are feeling well and thank goodness you don't have to pack.. you guys have a huge year ahead of you, but from one Bingham to another who just moved and had a baby, it isn't so bad!!! :-)

Best wishes (and you have WAY more than three readers, just not that many that comment!)

Julianne said...

I didn't know this day would come - CONGRATULATIONS! Five will be fun I am sure.

Christa and Randall said...

hi sister bingham, its christa! i just made a blog not too long ago, and i'm already addicted!! wow, congrats on being pregnant!! thats so exciting. i'm glad you guys were able to sell your house! my parents are sad you are moving out of the ward! i hope you guys are doing great, your family is beautiful :)

Allie said...

That is such great news! (This is Lauren's little sister, by the way) I love checking up on your family, and now there will be one more reason to :) Congratulations!