Monday, May 25, 2009

first pictures






21 comments:

Catie said...

Congratulations Nellie! (and Chris and entire family!) We are so excited for you all, he's a doll and it looks like all your little helpers are already on the job!

J-Lo said...

Oh my gosh, he's so precious! I'm assuming everything went well, but can't wait to hear details. Speaking of, maybe I should finally post Caleb's birth story...6 months later:)

linda said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you, that is wonderful! He is adorable. I bet your kids are so excited - and you must be so happy to have him here. I love babies, I hope you have so much fun with this little baby.

mkt said...

I love the look on George's face when he's holding him... a little bit of uncertainty there :)

Michele said...

What a beautiful boy. Congrats to you and your family.
Way to go Nellie!

Megan said...

Yay! He's here! Congratulations. He is beautiful. Really Nellie, you and CB make beautiful children. I'm so happy for you. Give my love to everyone!

SARAH said...

What a cute Chubber. Congratulations!

Mary Sunshine said...

Congratulations Binghams! We're very happy for you! Now we have two cousins within a few days of each other!

Sarajane said...

he is darling- so fun to see him in action last night on the computer. hope things are going well at your house and that you are getting sleep!

Meredith said...

New family!!!! Yay!!! What a MIRACLE to bring life into this world!

After finishing up my schooling on the labor and delivery floor, it NEVER got old witnessing the birth of God's newest earthly members.

Give Oliver my love!!!

Anonymous said...

You did it!! You made it to the end (that seems like it will never come) and I am totally envious!

I am so impressed that you are able to post on your blog the day you come home from the hospital! I'm so glad you did because I was getting really hungry for pictures of the little guy. He looks so cute wrapped tightly in his blanket and so fun to see the kids with him.
I guess I'll just go look at the calendar some more and count down the days.......... again!
Congratulations!
xox,
Amy

mom2beachbums said...

Oh he is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I just wish I could hold him!! All the kids just look so excited and sweet around him. George looks so grown up holding his baby. Love the name you chose and hope recovery goes smooth and little Oliver is a sleeper! Congrats from your 'other' Texas family!

Emily S. said...

What a little peanut! Congratulations! We are so happy all is well with you and the new baby. Can't wait to see pictures as he grows.

Airi said...

Wow...congratulations on your #5...he's soooo cute! I love the look on your other children's faces...what a blessing he will add to your family! Take care and rest as much as you can!!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

woo-hoo.

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

PS I need more pics.

queenieweenie said...

I'm so happy for you! There is nothing better that a brand new sweet baby...you can smell heaven on them.

amber said...

oh my goodness! this baby is gorgeous, nellie. congratulations.

birdie said...

HOORAY!!! So happy for you guys, what a cutie - and look how happy all your kiddos are - i love it.

Cacooning said...

He's so beautiful!! Congratulations! He's got so much hair, too. I'm so happy for you and your little bundle of joy and your whole family.

Love ya.

Julianne said...

Congratulations! What a wonder a new baby is. I hope he is sleeping some at night so you can rest.