I knew it, I just had a feeling! Congratulations!!!
Congrats! Andrew and I were just talking about names and both of us thought you would use Oliver. He's gorgeous!
Yeah! That's so exciting. I'm jealous.
CONGRATS! He's beautiful! Hope you're feeling well. Best of luck!
Hey Congratulations Nellie! You had Oliver on my son Shawn's birthday. He looks great.
Congratulations! Really happy for you and the whole family! Oliver got the best parents in the entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nellie,He is so sweet!!! I am glad the both of you are well. I can't wait to hear the story!Love you!~Lis
Nellie,Congratulations! Life has been so crazy here and I was wondering if your little cherub had arrived. He is such a cutie pie! My kids and I are all soooooo jealous!I hope you are getting some sleep, but I'm sure you are not!Take care,Becky
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I knew it, I just had a feeling! Congratulations!!!
Congrats! Andrew and I were just talking about names and both of us thought you would use Oliver. He's gorgeous!
Yeah! That's so exciting. I'm jealous.
CONGRATS! He's beautiful! Hope you're feeling well. Best of luck!
Hey Congratulations Nellie! You had Oliver on my son Shawn's birthday. He looks great.
Congratulations! Really happy for you and the whole family! Oliver got the best parents in the entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nellie,
He is so sweet!!! I am glad the both of you are well. I can't wait to hear the story!
Love you!
~Lis
Nellie,
Congratulations! Life has been so crazy here and I was wondering if your little cherub had arrived. He is such a cutie pie! My kids and I are all soooooo jealous!
I hope you are getting some sleep, but I'm sure you are not!
Take care,
Becky
Post a Comment