OH NELLIE, I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF A SWEET FRIEND. I AM SO SORRY FOR HER BEAUTIFUL LEGACY SHE HAS LEFT BEHIND. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR YOU AND THEM. LOVE YOU MY SWEET FRIEND XO
No words to describe adequately how beautiful this Catie is, don't think I've ever seen a lady smile so much. What a sweet tribute. Her youngest daughter is her spitting image. I can tell she was the type to be so impactful on so many lives; another friend of mine had a tribute to her on her blog yesterday, knew her years ago. My prayers remain with her family and with you Nellie. Hope you can feel of Heavenly Father's comfort ((much love)) Carmen
Thanks for sharing this with us. So hard and so sad. I can't imagine what it must be like for her family. I had a good friend die of the exact cancer a few years ago. She was too young and her kids were to young as well. Makes my heart hurt for them.
I just hear today that she had passed away and it's given me a good excuse to take a moment and be thankful for all the goodness in life. What a wonderful woman she was, even "BC":)!
6 comments:
What a beautiful woman, what a beautiful life.
OH NELLIE, I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF A SWEET FRIEND. I AM SO SORRY FOR HER BEAUTIFUL LEGACY SHE HAS LEFT BEHIND. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR YOU AND THEM. LOVE YOU MY SWEET FRIEND XO
No words to describe adequately how beautiful this Catie is, don't think I've ever seen a lady smile so much. What a sweet tribute. Her youngest daughter is her spitting image. I can tell she was the type to be so impactful on so many lives; another friend of mine had a tribute to her on her blog yesterday, knew her years ago. My prayers remain with her family and with you Nellie. Hope you can feel of Heavenly Father's comfort ((much love)) Carmen
Yes - this has been heartbreaking. That was a beauitful eulogy that Steve wrote. It brought tears to my eyes. Amazing people.
Thanks for sharing this with us. So hard and so sad. I can't imagine what it must be like for her family. I had a good friend die of the exact cancer a few years ago. She was too young and her kids were to young as well. Makes my heart hurt for them.
I just hear today that she had passed away and it's given me a good excuse to take a moment and be thankful for all the goodness in life. What a wonderful woman she was, even "BC":)!
Post a Comment