on February 23rd. He heads to kindergarten in July (crazy year-round school). I can't believe it. Somehow we managed to not have a friend party for George until this year ... it was actually really fun. Five of his friends for an hour and a half --
piece of cake. It didn't hurt that the weather that day was gorgeous, either! Hooray for George!




Fun times. . . Happy Birthday Georgie!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday George! Time flies so quickly. I love the green in your dining room!
Yeah G Man! I am so not up to speed on my wishing happy bdays on my blog... there are too many kids to keep track of now. i should just throw the towel in. =) but i meant to wish G, Jud, Aidan, and Luke happy bdays in feb. oh well...
happy birthday George- (late)
I can't believe he's going into Kindergarten this year. We have been wanting to skype with you guys- email us your username. It will be fun to see you next month- it has been a long time.
What a great party!! I know what you mean about trying to keep up with the B-day parties. Love the bird house idea though! I've never seen them here in Hawaii. Anyhow, great job!!
Hurray (albeit late) for George! His hair looks so much darker in these pictures. He looks older. Can't wait to see the crew in a few weeks!
xoxo
Post a Comment