Here's the family (minus my sister Dolly): Mom, Joe, Danny, Me, Sam (the groom), Ben and Andrew before the reception. I love all these boys! Do you think we look alike? I don't see it, but people say we do . . .
A candid Temple Square shot -- everyone but George in the shot -- nice work, Mary! My lovely sis-in-law Lauren in the yellow in the back.



7 comments:
You look so great in these pictures! I love your pearl necklace with the flower. It was so incredibly wonderful to have you here. Thanks for spending time with us even though your schedule was crazy busy.
I know I said this before, but Thomas still continues to ask if your family is going to be there at every single activity we go to - - Pearce family or Bingham family!
xox
Oh my gosh! Could you be any cuter!?!?
Nelli you are gorgeous!! I have always thought so.
Fun pictures and you're looking gorgeous as ever!
Love the pictures, your outfit is to die for!
Nellie, do you have a picture of just you in that fabulous purple outfit? My friend is a Scottsdale Fashion writer and she's looking for some pictures of great outfits. Let me know. You have my email address right? or facebook me.
Nellie, you look amazing in the wedding pictures and your outfit is fabulous. I can't believe your kids are back in school, they are all so beautiful.
Post a Comment