George officially starts Kindergarten on Wednesday because they stagger their entry days. Boy is he excited!
Fourth of July "fireworks" at the Holmes. This was at the end, and they all look ready to leave!
The Fourth -- all of us on the porch.
While the kids were out, we had special visitors! Our cousins Nick and Ruthie visited from California. We went to a cabin in the mountains, gem mined, hung out at a swim meet, went boating/tubing, watched Toy Story 3, and had a blast. (and we only took pictures on the 4th -- the night before they left -- gah!!) We all love these kids!!
We had seven children for the week. It was quite a crew, but such fun!! Come again, soon, N and R!!
5 comments:
You are so so so lucky to have track school! Ahhh, I only dream of it!
so so fun! what a cute fam picture - love the red white and blue. cute cute kiddos!
how awesome that the cook kiddos came to stay - what a great idea!
summer over already? crazy. do you like all year school? do the kids?
cute family picture- wow you look like a big family- and a very cute one.
Oh My Gosh Thorley!! You have such beautiful kids. Have so much fun getting used to your new "adjusted" schedule!!
My kids moaned and groaned today about being SO bored. I think track sounds great! I love the 4th pictures and the one of the whole family is great. Did you get a neighbor to take it for you? I need to remember to do that more often. Your porch and red door are perfect for it.
Is it true? Are you going to Montreal??? I hope so!
Post a Comment