Can you tell I love changing the colors of my blog? It is like re-arranging the furniture without the workout. I wish I were truly creative and clever and could find the perfect custom banner and background, but can't seem to find one I truly love, and don't have the time to keep looking. My wonderful husband likes the white background best, and I think I prefer black, but it is trying to be Spring, so I thought I'd lighten it a bit. I am sure knowing this about me has made your day -- why would you even be reading this if you didn't want to learn more about moi? :)
On another note, I am thrilled to announce that we are actually doing something amazing this Summer. We are going to London for nearly the entire month of June, and I couldn't be happier! London Business School is trying to hire Chris away from Maryland, and offered to bring the entire family there for a month. (I told him to make sure that they knew we had FOUR kids.) I also informed him that whether or not he was interested in the position, we were FOR SURE going, and now that the flights are scheduled, I feel like it will really happen. I may not live in my beloved Bay Area any more, but London ain't too shabby!!
I am incredibly excited to get to spend some quality time in such an amazing city, and I really think the kids will enjoy it, too. Any travelling tips from any of you seasoned travellers?
3 comments:
That is so exciting!!! You will have an amazing time I'm sure. Almost a month? I can't believe it. You lucky duck!
That is awesome! How fun to play in London with the kids, and I am assuming Chris too, for a whole month. I bet they're putting you up somewhere nice too. I am jealous! I love your blog stalking! I am doing the same thing! Ha! I would love to come visit! That would be awesome. Alexis still has a pic of her and Daisy up in her room. I miss the Stanford days!
That is so great!!! I have to admit I'm a bit jealous!
Post a Comment