Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Trying to warm up . . .


So, I am trying not to only post about my love/hate affair with the weather, but I can't help myself. It is actually trying to warm up around here -- nothing too crazy, but yesterday we had SUN, and today is overcast, but might be 60 degrees. I personally still think that anything under 65 is cold; however, when it is the beginning of March and we don't need our down filled parkas, I am happy. So, there it is -- another weather post -- and hopefully we won't have to endure too much more parka weather, although I am not dumb enough to think we are finished yet. In my perfect world, we would be, but I'm not the one in charge of this universe, so I'll struggle on with the hats and coats, and be grateful I am not living any farther North!! I know, I know, it can always be worse . . . .

As for the above photo -- it has absolutely nothing to do with warmer weather, although I do prefer rain to snow. I just realized that I really do need to take more pictures of the kids, but since there are no really recent photos to add to this blog, I thought I'd put this one of the boys goofing around anyway. I don't know about you, but any photo is better than none. (well, most of the time, anyway . . . )

6 comments:

Emily S. said...

Wow - and we have been thinking our 45 degree weather is warm! I can't wait to feel the 60s :-)

Krista Lou Cook said...

I loved todays weather! And yes, I amlooking forward to it being above 65!!!!!

birdie said...

Love the photo and love the new background! Fabulous green. That should warm you right up just looking at it :)

Paige said...

Nellie, Of course my whole family remembers you. We love all miss you. You have the cutest family. I love your girls names. I have cousins that are sisters that are daisy and sadie. Way cute. I am in Phoenix teaching high school. I am so glad you have a blog so I can stay updated on cute you...

Sarajane said...

sorry about the cookies. I'll get you some and bring them with me to AZ. What is your favorite kind?

Katie Hendrickson said...

We're freezing our buns off too! Let's pack up and go to Hawaii!!
When are you coming to visit again?
xoxo