Monday, May 12, 2008

Anyone want a cool yard?



Oh, and the house isn't too bad either. (It certainly looks better than it did when we moved in.)
And I can't say enough about our outstanding neighborhood. It will be hard to say goodbye to this area, but first we need a buyer -- it only takes one!!




9 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Your house is great. Especially with all the touches you guys did to it! Good luck with the sale!

birdie said...

I want your house - it is so beautiful and the yard is fantastic! Can we come visit you guys in NC? I love Chapel Hill - so eclectic.

linda said...

Your yard is fabulous. Really, really great. I am sure you can sell it quickly looking so nice. stay pretty.

Katie Hendrickson said...

W O W!! I want to see the inside too! Post more pics. We are in the same situation now...I hope we both get buyers who will love our houses as much as we have!!

Airi said...

Moving huh?? We have moved twice within a 3 year period and we are getting ready to move again at the end of the year. My husband likes to build homes and then sell them...but this time I said...I want to stay at least 4 years in the next house. I think our kids need the stability even though they are at the same school. Your yard is sooo inviting and I'm sure that you won't have a problem selling...how much is it may I ask? I be prices in Maryland are high too! Hawaii is outrageous!! You can't find a home under 800 these days. Well, good luck to you!

Emily S. said...

That is an awesome yard! And the home is beautiful too. I remember seeing pictures of it on your computer before you moved.

queenieweenie said...

Where are you guys moving to??? Hopefully closer to me :)

eryn said...

Your place is fantastic. I hear you about the azaleas. But it's definitely worth it for those two weeks.

J-Lo said...

Advertising a home via blog...I like it. David and I had our house on the market here in Reno and it closed yesterday, just in time for us to close on a new house in Louisiana. We're sending "home selling" vibes your way:)