
In the bird's nest -- Daisy, Aiden, George, Sadie and Mitchell (Aiden's brother). Henry had run off somewhere (again) -- he about gave me a heart attack a few times. What would a zoo visit be without at least one child getting lost?

I have no idea why George is crying -- but here they are again, with Aiden, my friend Amber's cute son.
The kids on the lion at the entrance to the zoo. The girls were out of school, so I had them all and actually bought a camera to take photos because I had forgotten mine. (no surprise there!)
3 comments:
I love Daisy's missing teeth! So cute. Please tell her and Sadie I said, "Hi."
They are the cutest! So lucky it's warm enough to go to the zoo! It's cold and rainy again...
I am soooo glad that we are in touch too. I also got in touch with Martineau today...she just gave bith to her 5th child and is doing great. I will be going to Phoenix in June so I'll see her then....I know where you are so if we are ever over there in Maryland...I will definitely look you up! My husband's uncle actually lives there and is totally into the fencing club. We were there in Maryland about 3 years ago...very beautiful place!
Your kids look like they are having so much fun...wish you could be here so we could all get together and go to the zoo together!! Field trips with friends are GREAT!!
Post a Comment