


When I finally downloaded pictures tonight, I found some lovely ones Sadie had taken of George. I couldn't resist putting them on the blog. I don't know why my kids think underwear on their heads is so hilarious, but I'll be we have dozens of pictures like the above ones in our family's photos. I could be wrong, but I think it is a Bingham thing. I don't recall any of us Thorleys doing such things, at least that we have actually photographed. That's not to say we don't have our issues, but undies as headgear is not one of them.
And while you are at it, check out the baby blues on our little guy. He's three years old, and they still amaze me. Maybe because he really looks nothing like me -- except for the Thorley ears!
9 comments:
It's definitely a Bingham thing! We all loved to do that growing up - who knows why. But come on, look how much fun he's having?! We all could be having that great of a time if we had undies on our heads.
Jane! CB thought you'd for sure own up to it being a Bingham thing. He thinks so too -- I should really dig up some old photos . . .
It MUST be a Bingham thing b/c my Bingham kids do it too (and we are not related!!). Only, imagine Norah's afro puffs coming out the leg holes!
Your kids are getting so big. I must say that every time... but they are bigger every time...
So good to catch up with your family here.Things have been a little bit kookoo crazy at my house, but as the mother of four, yo uknow that story already.
Here is to good weather on your coast..
i like the look- George's, the blog (I'll have to learn how you put the picture on top)and your new kitchen.
oh my goodness. my girls TOTALLY do that. They usually only have underwear on their heads though. Love how you changed up the blog. It looks great.
Nellie, that family picture on top of your blog is so so cute. And you couldn't be any cuter. Do you still keep in touch with Heidi?
Nice countertops! For the next house you'll have to do the improvements so you can enjoy them. I love how easily entertained kids are. That's part of the charm.
Hi Nellie! It's another one of Laurie's sisters! It was so fun to find your blog - your family is so adorable. I was so young when you were around but it's funny how many memories I have of you!
I think underwear on heads is hilarious. I didn't know Sarajane is your sister-in-law, she is a good friend and one of my favorites from Chi Omega. What a small world!
Hey my kids do that with pull-ups (clean of course) and they think it's such a riot! They pull it all the way down so their face sticks out the leg hole. Cute pix.
Post a Comment