Thursday, May 29, 2008

Today



Tonight Chris' department had a swimming party for everyone and their families. My kids were the last ones out of the pool. They are all fish and are sleeping well tonight. It is actually a miracle I even remembered to take their picture!

We have been busy with all of the end of school things: concerts, field trips, class parties, teacher gifts, and all the other things -- it will be good to have some down time in a couple of weeks. No new news on the house -- there sure are lots of beautiful, affordable houses in North Carolina, however. It would be nice to be able to plan some things, but right now we are just waiting to see what the house will do.

9 comments:

birdie said...

Such a cute picture! I love those little water-logged kiddies.

Sorry about the house - that stinks. I'm sure something will happen here in the next few months (it has to!)

Emily S. said...

Cute, cute kids! I remember you talking about how much they love the water!

Katie Hendrickson said...

waiting too...hate not being able to plan
I want to go swimming too...it snowed this week!

linda said...

your kids are SO cute. I love that photo. We can't go swimming yet because it is still raining here!

Airi said...

I totally know what you mean about the end-of-school things to do!!! On top of all that, here in Hawaii they have so many graduation parties, weddings, and any reason to have a party...remember??? Well, I wish you luck and a fabulous summer!!!

Rachel said...

nellie, they're adorable! good luck with the move. I've heard wonderful things about NC!!

queenieweenie said...

good luck with the house. isn't it awesome how tires kids get after swimming?

the design boss said...

What a great picture! It was fun to see everyone again. My kids just love being with your kids!

Julianne said...

That is good you remembered to take a picture - it looks like fun times.
Hope your house sells, and your move goes smoothly.