I am not particularly good at expressing my love in such a public setting, but I sure love CB/Chris -- so glad he was born . . . he is an exceptional husband and father, and I would be lost without him.
PS -- the camping trip was a success -- despite lots of rain. They all came home happy and dry and glad they went anyway. I, on the other hand, slept terribly -- I might as well have been in a tent in a downpour! It is good to have everyone home again.
2 comments:
Happy bday to Chris!
Was the house just too quiet for you to sleep well? I hope you at least had some success with item #8 on your list:)
sorry - slacker sister over here missed the brothers bday - this faux pas exempts you from all future birthday wishes on your part for my bday!
new baby syndrome has pushed me into a sort of time warp - sorry :( hope you had a fab day!!
Post a Comment