Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!







After church on Sunday, the "Raleigh" Temple (it's really just 5 minutes from our house here in Apex) opened it's gates so we could enjoy the grounds. Although the kids were dying for their Easter Baskets, (we have 9am church, and D and I had choir practice before that) we cajoled them into some picture-taking.
When we got home, our cute neighbors were out taking pictures of their family, too, so we got a couple of all of us . . . I'm not crazy about any of them, really, but at least we got some. All in all, it was a beautiful day. The kids looked really cute, I thought -- my girls (Sadie) really don't want to match anymore, and this was the first Easter she wouldn't let me put a bow in her hair, but it was fun to find them things that "coincided" rather than matched.

11 comments:

SARAH said...

Those kids are growing up so fast. I dressed my girls in matching dresses this Easter. I wonder how long Hannah will let me dress her like her sisters?

Team Fellows said...

Your kids are so darling and look so cute in their Easter outfits. Hope you all had a happy day!

Airi said...

What beautiful pictures and the temple is always such a nice place to take pictures. The Laie Temple unfortunately will be closed for another year for renovations...that is just too long! This weekend I will be going to San Fran w/my husband for a conference so we plan to go to the Oakland temple...can't wait!! You all look terrific and Happy!!

Sarajane said...

cute family. thanks for posting pictures. we have fun checking in on you guys. we miss you. -love the green walls (in previous post). We need to come visit you sometime.

J-Lo said...

The kids look awesome...and so do you and Chris:) My only complaint is that your Easter egg belly is hidden in the family shots. What's up with that?

Catie said...

Cute pictures! You have such a darling family. Also, I was in primary Sunday and George did a great job giving the prayer!

Sister Abby Bowler said...

Darling Easter outfits! And I loved seeing the temple and grounds when I was there--so beautiful, and you are so lucky to be right down the street!

birdie said...

what cute pics! I especially love the combo of colors of all the kiddos outfits - nice selection, nellie!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Those are great photos!!!

Emily S. said...

You have a really beautiful family - you know that, right?

Kris said...

You have darling kids, and are so beautiful yourself!