



Today was Sadie's 5th grade promotion, so for the sake of our family members who are so far away, I thought I'd post some pictures. Sadie was selected to read her "favorite memory" from her time at the school, which featured her 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Aspel. (She's in the top picture -- we have liked all our kids' teachers, but we LOVE Mrs. Aspel!) It was a fun morning, and after it was over, Sadie and the boys and I went to lunch, and then when H was at preschool and G was napping, we went to do a little shopping. I can't believe how quickly the time goes and that I will have a 6th grader in the fall! Yikes!
*The bottom picture is a photo with Sadie's current teacher, Mrs. Varner, who had to leave school early to have back surgery.
6 comments:
Time sure does fly by...you start feeling pretty old when you see the 6yr old primary class graduating from highschool! My son will be entering 7th grade (late born Dec. 31st he turns 12) this year and pretty soon he will be passing the sacrament, which just blows me away just thinking about it. Before we know it, our kids will be going on missions...right? Let's enjoy each moment of their lives!!!
Sadie looks so much like you with her big brown eyes!
I went to Hailey's 8th grade promotion this morning. Crazy. Does this mean we're old?
Check out my blog and vote for Matt!
ah - Sadie is adorable. Gretchen will be in 6th grade next year but luckily it is in elementary school so I can delay that feeling of Jr. High for another year. I especially love the photo of Sadie with the cardboard cutout and then the photo at the top. That really kills me.
Sniffle, sniffle she is so grown up these days - make it stop already!? Oh sadie - she is so darling!
I love these pics...she's for sure looking so grown up! How can that be when you are still 25?
WE MISS YOU!!
Tell Sadie congrats for me! She's so sweet. I miss your cute family! love you...
Post a Comment