
Here she is taking her turn in the goal -- She even stopped a ball once! She says the goalie gear makes her hot and sticky, and I was glad to have her turn over with. Too much pressure!

Now we have to find her a team that doesn't play on Sundays when we get to North Carolina -- no easy task, but it is nice she has found a sport she really loves. Now if only we can find one for Sadie, but that is a subject for another post altogether!
4 comments:
Lacross seems like a great sport...not too popular here. I'm not sure that they even play that here in Hawaii. I know what you mean about Sunday games...that is why I'm not putting my kids in baseball here in Hawaii. It is definitely too much. They even have all day long potluck after games...no time for me. My son Jonas was invited to join a soccer team this summer for tournament games against a few teams from the mainland...we of couse will miss a couple of games because they will be played on Sundays...but my kids know and I let the coach know before signing up. They can take it or leave it. No, blessings come when you do what is right...it's all worth it!!!
What a great sport to have her involved in. I loved the picture of the kitchen sink. I remember how neat and tidy your EV place was ALL the time. You probably still do dishes right away, huh? I think you look great in you photo. Cute hair!
What a great sport to be in love with - it's a sport I know nothing about - but it seems so "east coast".
Way to go Daiso. I promise I'll get my posts up here, Nel - life's been just a bit busy
Post a Comment