Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Krista tagged me

The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping the snot from your child's nose. Then you tag five others. So here it goes:


1. Laundry room. Yikes! Maybe this is why the house won't sell. I do have a cute yellow purse, though, don't you think? :)


2. Favorite room. I just love this painting, so this makes the dining room my favorite. Today.

3. What the kids are doing right now: Henry (blue shirt in the middle) has some friends over right now and they are in the scarey unfinished basement having a blast. Hence, the time for the really long tag post.
4. Favorite shoes. I have so many, but I am currently in love with these green Havaianas flip-flops, and these flats from Target.



5. Toilet. No way I'm opening it -- I've got little boys!



6. kitchen sink. No more groovy backsplash -- now just plain avocado green.

7. Fridge. Scarey. It's a good thing we have a junk digital camera, or it would reallybe gross!




8. Self-portrait. Even more scarey than the fridge, but me on an average day, anyway.


I am missing two: 9, my closet (I forgot) and 10, my dream vacation (the beach in Hawaii -- and my friend Airi gets to live there!) I've gotta run -- the 5-year-olds need me!

Oh, and I tag, Jane, Sarajane, Amy, Michele, Lauren and Mary. (all my wonderful blogging sisters-in-law). I know I'm only allowed 5, but I have 6 blogging sisters-in-law, so let's get going, girls!!

7 comments:

birdie said...

How are you not going to know if I cut and pasted another bathroom and kitchen sink from an online magazine?

You won't - and that's exactly the idea!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Yahhhhh! You are so darn cute! Is it bad if I hope you cannot sell until I move myslef?

Mary Sunshine said...

What did you do with the huge painting you didn't like in the dining room that I wanted?!?

Sarajane said...

love the yellow bag and the painting.

linda said...

good thing you can't see my laundry room right now, it is a mess as always. your self-portrait is fab though. no wrinkles!!!

Nellie said...

Linda -- I've got wrinkles -- I just wasn't smiling too hard!

Jane -- I've been to your house -- get blogging!

Emily S. said...

So fun to see you and your life! You look great, by the way. And your house does too.