Monday, June 16, 2008
First day of summer
Today was the first official day the kids were out of school. It was dreamy! They got up and all played really well together so I could sleep in . . . What could be better? I also got some things cleaned out of the basement that were just sitting there gathering dust, and my laundry room got a much-needed clean. It was really terrible, as it is pretty much my office and collects everything from laundry, recipts, and craft supplies, purses, sun hats, and journals, sun block, bug spray, bleach, beading stuff, etc. You get the idea -- I LOVE having it, however -- our laundry room was also the kitchen in our old apartment in California, so this is definitely an upgrade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your laundry room sounds like mine. By the way, you have the cutest kids.
Hugs!
I am with you. We have been able to use the washer / dryer in the home we are staying in and it is so much better then the laundry mat down the street in Little Italy or the portable one I had to hook up to my kitchen sink! Maybe someday I will have my very own, but using my neighbors works out just great for me.
I'm a little obsessed with laundry rooms. I only wish mine were bigger-but then it would probably just collect more crap!
When did you live in CA?
We lived in CA from 2000-2005 while Chris did his Ph.D. It was fun -- I LOVE the Bay Area!
I've got my little office space tucked away in the corner in our kitchen. I wish I had a better laundry room, though, because as it is now - it's just a tiny hall to squeeze through.
I can only dream of the day I will have a separate laundry room. Does he PhD ever end? When are you guys heading to SC? I will have to get all the details.
Post a Comment