We had the best June 17-24 ever, when "nanny Kate" came for a visit. It was so great to have her -- she is great company, and I don't think the kids thought of her as a babysitter at all. We had a great time touring old Ellicott City, (our town, founded in 1763), went to DC, and Chris and I actually got a couple of nights out that we normally would not have had. Did I mention how great it was? THANKS, Denise (her mom) for figuring this all out and for sending her to us! Kate is welcome at the Maryland Bingham's house anytime!!

The National Botanical Gardens

2 comments:
Looks like you are all having a fabulous summer so far! Your daughters look soooo much like you, it's too cute!! I miss being able to drive around and see different sight living here in Hawaii. We just gotta fly everywhere...which isnt't too cheap these days. Come visit us here in Hawaii any time!!
No fair...I want nanny-Kate to come be with us too! She is so cute and what a fun time you had...
Post a Comment