Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Other fun things

I thought I'd share some other photos -- Here the boys are admiring someone's bike. I told them they could look and not touch, so they plopped down right next to it and proceeded to watch it like a TV. Pretty cute.


Here are the kids in front of the fountain in front of the Capitol. It was hot and sunny, as you can see by their expressions, but at least I got a photo out of them!

Because we had Kate with us, I was actually in a photo, although I think it would have been cuter if I weren't! This is us "resting" in old Ellicott City.

1 comment:

Airi said...

Sooo cute...your boys just sitting and staring at the bike...my husband would be doing the same thing. He rides a motorcycle himself and deams of having a whole collection of them some day...boys will always be boys with their toys.
And such beautiful places you are visiting with your children...and educational of course!