It is hard to believe "my baby" is four today. It is a good thing another is coming or I might be really depressed! It is terribly cliche, but it really does seem like he was just barely a tiny guy, and now he is wearing a size 5! On the other hand, we have moved twice in his four years -- he was born in CA, lived three years in MD, and now resides in NC. Crazy.
Here are some photos:
preparing the traditional
Brithday banner:

the cake: just finished -- he wanted a blue airplane cake, so rather than try to go crazy, I just made blue icing and bought some aircraft to stick on it. I am all about easy!
The finished birthday banner:

The Birthday boy:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, George! This not-so little guy keeps us laughing all the time. We love you!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to George! Love the Joe Thorleys! We just buzzed Noah's hair and to us he resembles George a lot more! Cute pictures!
hApPy BiRtHdAy GEORGE!
jules would have loved to have been there to celebrate with you guys, she is always up for a party.
ps- love the green walls, did you paint your old table black? I like it.
I just love that last picture, he is so cute. I am anxious to see if your next little guy will take after him. 4 seems so old as the next age they turn it will be getting ready for K-garten. Crazy!
I love that George got to help with his own bday banner:)
BTW, Thanks for the comforting words about thumb-suckers. Now I don't feel so guilty:)
love the birthday banner and isn't George so cute. happy birthday!
What an adorable birthday boy. I love the cake. I bet George loved it even more.
Post a Comment