Wednesday, February 11, 2009
"pebbled" ice
I don't know if that's the name for it, but I am more than a little obsessed with it right now. There is a little restaurant about a mile from here called "The Loop," and they have it! What could be better? CB/Chris and I went there for dinner last Friday night, and since then, I have stopped in for a Diet Coke (me, too, Linda --!) with fresh lemon twice. On Monday and today. Wanna know the best part? The guy gives it to me for FREE. I'm serious. Who does that? Monday when I went in, I just thought it was nice, but today he did it again. Chris/CB thinks the guy has a crush on me, but seriously, what nice young guy EVER has a crush on almost 6 months pregnant ladies? I mean, really! Plus, it is not creepy, like sometimes it feels when it is flirty. So, my dilemma is: Am I taking advantage if I keep going? Maybe I should bring my own cup, since we all know fountain drinks cost pennies, and ice is, well, practically free. And oh, how yummy is that ice? Delish!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LOVE that ice and make sure to stop at the convenience store that has it whenever i'm on my way to the beach.
I say take advantage!
You my dear have found a treat! Hmmmmm, My sis and I have tracked out the little markets for who has that great pebble ice option!!!
I bet Chris is right...that guy totally has a crush on you. I doubt anyone can even tell you're pregnant. Even if you are showing, who would notice anything besides your gorgeous face? Or maybe he does know you're prego and thinks he needs to facilitate your "cravings" without breaking the bank. I dare you to walk in there with your own cup, though. That would be pretty funny.
I can totally see some young guy hitting on you even if you are 6 months pregnant! You are adorable normally so I am sure that it continues into your pregnancies. I would go and just insist on paying!! Or order something cheap with it so that they have to charge you.
You SHOULD bring your own cup...or maybe tip him next time. :)
Tyler calls it "poo ice" b/c it looks like little deer jobi. And...there is a cute little restaurant by our old house that you could buy bags of ice from through the drive-thru. Ask next time...or bring your cooler. ha ha
You are one Hot Mama. Get it while you Got it.
Post a Comment