Friday, August 22, 2008

The Beach!!

So, we decided to squeeze in a much needed beach trip before school started. A summer without the beach is no summer at all, in my opinion!! We packed up the kids and went to Dewey Beach, Delaware, which is only about 2.5 hours away. It was heavenly! My brother Sam, flew out to help my other brother move and had a couple of extra days, so he drove out to meet us there, too, which was even better. Nothing like having a beloved uncle/nanny around to keep the kids happy -- he was like the pied piper!






Here is my group -- with cute uncle Sam under the umbrella -- he's single, ladies and will be at BYU in the Fall. He would also absolutely KILL me for writing this, but he doesn't read my blog, so I am safe.
H is really in to making dumb gestures in the pictures I take -- it kind-of remindes me of early photos of Chris/CB, actually.

Pure heaven!!

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

That does look like an awesome beach! Glad you got some last minute fun before school.

Michele said...

We need a better photo of uncle Sam so we can start setting him up. Hee Hee.
I agree, you have to get in a beach day. Looks like fun.
I love your hat Nellie. Adorable!