Monday, August 4, 2008

The blog I'd like to write

would be one that announces that our house has sold and we are moving forward with our planned move. Or, that we have just returned from the beach, any beach, and are glad to be home. Instead nothing has changed for us. We are still here waiting. And cleaning. And waiting some more. We are thankfully all well. We have had a great summer, despite not having a beach trip. But we are stuck. I know things will work out -- they have to at some point, but this is frustrating for all of us. So we wait, and buy school supplies, and look in to more piano lessons for the girls, and hope that this house sells. Until then, we are Marylanders. What else can we do?

8 comments:

Airi said...

Hang in there!! Timing is everthing...sometimes we want to control that. I'm sure that everthing will work out!! We will be building our 3rd house in a month or so. I am tired of moving, but I guess that the time is now. I think that we will settle in our next home for at least a couple of years. We may just move into town after this next house. I't not always easy making decisions like that. I pray that the Lord will direct us to where He would want us to be. So...good luck with everthing! I'm sure that things will work out for the best! I'm just glad that we are keeping in touch! I't really nice!

birdie said...

Oh, so sorry! I'm sure that has to be so frustrating. I hate being in between and not knowing what the future holds.

btw, the geckos are cleaning house splendidly. I knew they chirped, but it hasn't been too loud so far- then again it's not mating season yet :)

Katie Hendrickson said...

Waiting and wondering is the worst part....and every person that comes through, you wonder if they are "the one". I feel your pain for sure. When do you have to move? Is CB going without you?

Krista Lou Cook said...

Ohhhhh, come and swim next week and we can pretend we are at the beach!

Michele said...

The waiting game. I know it well. Just remember that better things are yet to come.
At least you had a wonderful summer and your family is still as adorable as ever.

Dacia said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers - we hope the blog you want to write will come sooner than later, especially since it is already way later than you would have liked. I love seeing all the photos of you guys - you all look so wonderful!!!

guthriegang said...

hang in there! we are glad you are still around, speaking of which...lets get together next week! we will send our luck--and our prayers your way for a happy, able buyer!

Sarajane said...

so frustrating! You could just rent it out and come to Utah for the rest of summer / fall / winter/ spring! I am sure it will sell soon, the house is awesome. My sister Amy and Matt are going through the same thing right now- they want to move closer to donw-town Boston- I guess that means, like you guys, they are not moving out this way for a long time.