So I checked my photos to see if there were any over the holiday worth posting. Nope. Not really. We all had a lovely Christmas, but pictures were pretty boring.
Now we are getting back into the swing of things -- kids back in school. I even think we are almost done with the pukies -- everyone but Daisy has had it this past week . . .
At least it's a fast one. Sadie came home early from school today and seems to be feeling fine tonight. The question is, should I have her stay home tomorrow, just to be safe?
I think maybe . . . But she has other ideas, complete with eye rolls and hand gestures. You know, the middle-school kind. :)
Next up: Daisy's birthday party -- invitations sent, now just need to decide which crafts to do with the girls. Any suggestions?
All in all, life is good. Ollie usually sleeps all night, we are all relatively healthy, relatively happy (except for Henry has lost an important Pokemon card and can't seem to let it go . . . something about the neighbor having it . . . I don't get the obsession!), and if it would just warm up a touch, it would be near perfect around here. Today 37 felt balmy, after the past week . . .
Here's hoping for 50 on Thursday! C'mon Spring! I'm freezing!!
In other news, my brother Sam (the youngest) is engaged to the lovely Addie. Utah, here we come (in April). Should be a great time . . .
5 comments:
so sorry about the sickness. we've had it at our house too. just a quick 24 hrs, but a MISERABLE 24 hrs to say the least.
so excited you guys are coming out to ut in april! it has been years since we've seen all the kiddos. hooray!
Love your updates! And we wont think your pic's are boring in the least! But I feel the same about mine. Hope the puke bug is rid of you all soon. Hasn't hit us yet, but its just a matter of time I know. Congrats to Sam!!
April- will you bring the kids? so fun. Will you still come out in June?
oh- that's me SJ, not Rob- but I am sure he'll be excited too.
Nellie,
I just love your posts, as boring as they may seem to you. :)
Post a Comment