Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How could I forget

laser tag?


and the helicopters? Maybe because I didn't go this time. Oliver was under the weather and was napping, so I stayed back and Ben and Erin's house.


Anyway, it was incredibly cold, but Uncle Ben's helicopters did not disappoint. I am jealous they even climbed on the top of them. Very cool stuff. These were fresh back from Afghanistan, so they had not yet been put in a hangar.


The girls: Cami, Sadie and Daisy (in the HOT glasses!).
The true Utah fan is wearing blue, and the BYU fan is wearing red. Who cares, they're warm!



This girl is ready to fly . . . or something.



Needless to say, we had a great time with Ben and Erin for New Years. Good food and good company . . . it's good to have family nearby, which for us means only one days drive.

1 comment:

SARAH said...

Did you go to Alabama? What ward is your brother in?