Oliver is getting so big! Eight whole months now. He is always underfoot -- mopping the floor with his army crawl. I should just tie a wet rag on his tummy!


Not sure if O likes the noisy truck G has or not, but he's certainly interested!


I'm not sure what they were all watching, but I love this shot of my guys! And I adore each of these guys more than I can say . . . I am blessed indeed!
6 comments:
love those cute boys! can't believe O is 8 months!!
O stop getting bigger... until at leas April! PS I think he has more teeth than James. Poor J needs more teeth... he has no idea how great some chompers can be!
wow- Oliver looks so much older- can't wait to meet him.
I can't believe he's that old! Where does the time go! I hope you're doing well. I had to laugh at your dental post. I'm going through some dental stuff myself. I don't envy you!
We loved the pictures of Oliver. He looks so much like your other kids and yet he is so himself. Does that make sense?! Very fun to see how big he getting.
Isn't it fun that your boys have each other? So great.
We can't wait to see you in April.
Too cute!!
Post a Comment