It was Daisy's year for a birthday party, and boy, oh , boy, what a day. It was a "craft" party for 8 of her
friends.
clothes pin dolls:

Fun "snowman" game:

bags (to hold all the crafts -- )

waiting for all the girls to arrive on the porch. Complete with singing: I love these girls -- most of them live within a couple of houses from us. (Daisy is second from right.)

The "family" party -- this girl cleaned house!

Happy Birthday, Daisy! We love you to the moon and back!
8 comments:
Happy Bday D!! What a sweet little one - I cannot believe she's 10. I remember when I came down to Provo to help with Sadie when she was born!
hApPy BiRtHdAy DAISY!
looks like a fun party-
{and a lot of work for the mama}
A darling party for a darling girl! Your kids are so cute :-)
Daisy, congratulations on the Big One-Oh!!
Love, The Rosenquists!
What fun to be 10!
The family picture is great I like the spikes behind George making it look like his hair.
Man I miss you all! Love G's face in that last photo... so goofy. Cant wait until April when I get to see you all and meet Oliver! He is still like a myth to me. ;) Just gotta get my hands on him to change that.
Wow! Already? Congratulations Daisy!!! I'm happy for you, but in general I wish that kids would stop growing so fast.
Love that the last photo makes it look like your son has a mohawk!
Post a Comment