Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our soon-to-be new house


9 comments:

J-Lo said...

Wow, that's beautiful! It even has a porch (my life-long dream). Isn't it great to move somewhere that's less expensive? Real estate is pretty cheap in Shreveport (I'm sure that comes as a surprise:) so we were able to upgrade with this move. It's great.

Krista Lou Cook said...

so nice, and cute, and big, and white, and probbaly warmer than here!

Katie Hendrickson said...

Oh, Nellie, you are going to be in heaven! I love the style! Can't wait to see the inside...

linda said...

what a great house. You must be so excited. I can't wait to see some inside photos. I am so happy for you.

Emily S. said...

It's gorgeous! I am so glad your house finally sold! Good luck with the move...

Sarajane said...

love it. maybe we could be your neighbors (well in a smaller size neighborhood) next year.

Megan said...

Congrats Nellie! I love the house. I really like North Carolina a lot. It's beautiful there. In 2001, I went to visit my friend while he was at school at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. And I really loved it. I'm excited for you!

Michele said...

It's beautiful! I am so happy for you and your family. You will begin great new memories in that house.
Congrats Nellie.

Dacia said...

I was in Chicago with Catie last weekend and loved hearing all the latest on you moving into their ward! SO FUN!!! We are so happy for you. My family only lives about 10 minutes away from Catie, they live in Cary - so we will hopefully see you sooner than later:) Congrats and good luck with all the craziness with moving!