I feel so dang lucky to have such great friends and family! Thanks for all your kind comments about my post yesterday -- you have no idea how much something so simple lifted my spirits. I have renewed commitment to visit and comment on all your blogs EVERY time I visit, which really is at stalker proportions, just to warn you!
I returned home today after a busy morning/afternoon of playgroup, Costco and Trader-Joe's to find that we had a showing today while I was gone. The funny thing is, the sign was removed this morning, along with the lock-box -- we are officially off the market, but had a showing anyway. Go figure. The absolute BEST thing is that I did nothing for it. Chris/CB cleaned all the bathrooms, vacuumed, straightened, made beds (Daisy never seems to "remember" to make hers), and all the other things we do to get this house ready for showings. And it was pretty messy, too -- it had been 6 days since our last one. I just feel pretty grateful for Chris/CB -- I am one blessed girl!
7 comments:
Of course, now that you're off the market, this will be the offer you just can't pass up! Good luck!
Glad you are posting again! You are one of my regular checks! Thanks for commenting on Isaac's post. That was really scary - that day at the beach. I still vividly remember it - even though it was only about 15 minutes. Thanks for helping out and being a great support through it all. Kind of funny looking back now. I must have seemed like a crazy woman!
Miss you!
we are keeping good thoughts for you guys. Rob sent an application to NC for an oral surg. residency,it would be so fun to live near you guys if we end up going there.
(I wish I could add a new post to my bolg, but our computer has made up its mind not to let my blogger work.)
I think that's a smart idea about your house. You have the ability to wait - so I think waiting can only help you.
Although, it kinda stinks not knowing about the future, but we'll keep happy thoughts regardless.
Yay for CB! We love him and we'll keep him. Can you send him to my house to clean?
you are also super good looking. I love to check your blog and see how you are doing (since I am terrible as of late at e-mailing). It will probably be a relief to have your house off the market. I still picture chris as an 18 yr old so I can't imagine him cleaning your whole house. How nice.
Nellie-- it is all going to work out! Stop cleaning, enjoy the fall, then the holidays, and when the spring comes the market will be doing better, you will sell your home and come to NC!! We are waiting for our Stanford friends and will look forward to see you when the flowers start blooming again!
OH, NELL. I feel your pain. Hang in there. Only up from here!
xoxoxox
Post a Comment