Ok, so this picture is from last Friday night (trunk-or-treat), but in case we don't get any tonight, there have been no last-minute costume changes, so here's the photo. Oh, and we have Tera (our neighbor) with us in the middle -- it feels like she's one of the group. I especially love that Sadie put her costume together all by herself (gypsy), George latched on to the monkey costume we already had, and my dear friend Amber had two pirate costumes we could use. Smooth, and oh so easy!! Happy Halloween!!
5 comments:
Cuties! I didn't buy one costume this year either. YES!
So cute! I especially love the pirate costumes.
Way to go Sadie on the creativity. What are you and Ceeb going to be?
Your new house is beautiful! Wow - that's all I can say.
A low-maintenance Halloween, I love it! I hope the kids get lots of candy that you can dig through to pull out all your favorite stuff from:)
Arrrgh- I hope they had/have a great time!
Nellie, Your kids look so so cute. I love them. Your daughters are so beautiful. I secretly wished I could look like you growing up. I love your little fam.
Post a Comment